［Kyoto Tsuruya］ The Peninsula Tokyo
Kyoto Tsuruya is a restaurant in Okazaki, Kyoto which has welcomed guests from throughout the world, not least the Japanese Imperial Family. With opening The Peninsula Tokyo in 2007, Kyoto Tsuruya opened a branch in The Peninsula Tokyo.
Diners at Kyoto Tsuruya enjoy delicate cuisine tracking seasonal changes. painstackingly prepared with the craft of long-standing tradition and maximizing the appeal of the finest ingredients procured from their respective master producers.
Traditional Japanese crafts harmonize neatly with the modern interior, while diners may choose from the main dining area, five private rooms, or even our tempura bar. Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine, prepared using traditional techniques to make full use of the appeal of seasonal ingredients.
Reservations & Access
- Reservations & Inquiries by Telephone
- Reservations & Inquiries Over the Internet
- Reservation Form
The Peninsula Tokyo B1 floor, 1-8-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Hours of Operation
- Daytime 11:30am - 2:30pm(last orders)
- Evening 6pm - 9:30pm(last orders)
- Access by Car
- 4 hours of free parking is available to customers who arrive by car.
- Access by Train
- Direct access from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line / Chiyoda Line / Toei Mita Line Hibiya Station underground passageway exits A6 and A7
- Direct access from Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line Yurakucho Station underground passageway exits A6 and A7
- 3 min. on foot from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line / Hibiya Line / Marunouchi Line Ginza Station
- 2 min. on foot from JR Yamanote Line / Keihin-Tohoku Line Yurakucho Station